Our Commitment to Safeguarding
At City Church Preston we are committed to safeguarding all who are part of our church community, and those we come into contact with.
We do this by:
- Promoting a safer environment and culture
- Safely recruiting and supporting those with any responsibility related to children and vulnerable adults within the Church
- Responding promptly to a safeguarding concern or allegation
- Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse and other affected persons
- Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns or allegations of abuse and other affected persons
- Responding to those that may pose a present risk to others
If you wish to speak to anyone regarding safeguarding at City Church Preston, Phil Maltby is our Safeguarding Co-ordintor. If Phil is not available please talk to Paul Counsell, our Lead Pastor.
You can contact Phil at email@example.com or on 07742 356565